Sunday, June 15, 2008

Playing around




What a fun day we had on Tuesday! Rylee had her first day of summer camp and Graiden and I went out shooting. I never leave home without a camera=)lol While taking pictures of Graiden a beer truck of all things goes by. When he couldn't see it anymore he wanted to know...Where'd it "GO"?!

Rylee's picture was taken after camp! I have been wanting to shoot in weeds for awhile now but with all the rain it's been to wet. By the way Rylee loved camp!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberley. This is Caitlin, Tami's neice. I absolutely love the picture of your daughter in the blue dress. I think I want one like that for my senior pictures. I have some other ideas too. My email address is malibubabe0609@verizon.net. We're not sure on the date yet but we were thinking about the weekend after July 4th, maybe on Sunday the 13th. Let me know if you are available or not for that day. I am so excited! You take some really cool photos and I can't wait to have you try some ideas that I have.